- The P in P2P is People
- Shiny old things
- The next thing
- Circular progress
- What is a public information officer?
- It’s time to engineer some filter failure
- Names that mean things, names that do things
- Hiroshimas, light bulbs, and touchstone facts
- 3D printing isn’t the digital literacy that libraries most need to teach
- Spot the space station
- My superpower: 3-way calling
- Opting out of line-of-business software
- Podcasts for the blind
- Web servers and web clients working together
- The everyday exchange of virtual objects
- RT @librarythingtim: I remain convinced that if bookstores had their available stock online, they'd pick up people who look online--but sti… 1 day ago
- RT @msimoni "An interesting P2P web experiment by @judell: thali.cloudapp.net/mediawiki/inde…" It's Yaron Goland's experiment, I'm just trying to help. 1 week ago
- RT @carpetbomberz "like RSS in that you let subscribers into your personal data mesh, but more secure" Yes, that's a good analogy. 1 week ago
- The P in P2P is People. bit.ly/1qDpijX #thali 1 week ago
- RT @iangilman "software development and urban planning blog.jonudell.net/2010/02/15/use…" Thanks Ian, that helps me remember why writing can matter. 1 week ago
- I work for Microsoft.
- The ideas and opinions expressed here are mine.
- We live in interesting times.
- Delrossi's Celtic Fiddle Session 4/23/2014 7:00:00 PM
- Weekly Celtic Jam 4/23/2014 7:00:00 PM
- Vermont Jazz Center Jam Session 4/23/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Karaoke at Lab'n Lager, Keene 4/23/2014 9:00:00 PM
- Harlow's Pub Open Mic 4/23/2014 9:30:00 PM
- Open-Mic 4/23/2014 9:30:00 PM
- Acoustic Thursdays at Fritz 4/24/2014 6:30:00 PM
- Documentary: After Tiller – with Director Lana Wilson 4/24/2014 7:30:00 PM
- Karaoke at Lab'n Lager 4/24/2014 9:00:00 PM
- Karaoke at Waxy's 4/24/2014 9:00:00 PM
Strategies for Internet Citizens by Jon Udell is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
%d bloggers like this: