- Podcasts for the blind
- Web servers and web clients working together
- The everyday exchange of virtual objects
- The Internet of Things That Used To Work Better
- MOOCs need to be user innovation toolkits
- Single points of failure
- Friendly firewalls
- A wearable physical therapy prescription
- Why encrypt? Because (for now) we can.
- Tacit knowledge, abundant examples, and deliberate practice
- If we want private communication we can have it
- Why I subscribe to the Ann Arbor Chronicle (part 2)
- Changeable minds
- Learning to walk (again)
- Upcoming is downgoing, Elm City is ongoing
- Thank you, @a2chronicle and @squidaveo, for this shining example of what local media could be but so rarely is. annarborchronicle.com/2013/11/21/in-… #fb 1 week ago
- Every time a single bone shakes the foundation of paleoanthropology it shows us how shaky that foundation is. nytimes.com/2013/12/05/sci… #fb 1 week ago
- youtube.com/watch?v=-gvOCa… … "contains a hat tip to @judell for computational thinking" Thx @qmacro, I'll in turn tip mine to Jeannette Wing! 1 week ago
- RT@gvwilson "#1 cause of pain: git" Do you see it as a procedural or conceptual challenge (or both)? 1 week ago
- RT @gvwilson "Installation problems are the #2 cause of pain in @swcarpentry bootcamps" I'd have guessed #1, what beats install/config pain? 1 week ago
- I work for Microsoft.
- The ideas and opinions expressed here are mine.
- We live in interesting times.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Strategies for Internet Citizens by Jon Udell is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
%d bloggers like this: